Tea with Trigiani

There's this fantastic contest for bloggers attending Book Expo America, (which is less than a month away now!), to win a contest to have tea with Adriana Trigiani during BEA. Of course, I want to win. I read my first Trigiani book over Christmas (Big Stone Gap), and I loved it. It was different than I expected, and it was funnier. I've really been looking forward to reading the rest of the Stone Gap books, but I'm even more intrigued with her new trilogy.
Very Valentine: A NovelBrava, Valentine: A Novel

Adriana Trigiani has a new trilogy, and its first book, Very Valentine, is now in paperback. The second book, Brava, Valentine, was released in February. Despite receiving the books for review and the deadline being extended until today, I still haven't read them. (Book blogger shame). With one week left in my hardest semester of graduate school, it just hasn't happened. I will read them before BEA, but in the meantime, I have some fun Adriana Trigiani tidbits for you all.

The books take place in Greenwich Village, and I did spend a summer living in Greenwich Village (and I still live in the land of denial when I imagine I could ever afford to live there again). Adriana did this fantastic walking tour of the neighborhood where the books are set. It's so much fun, and I know it will only make the books seem more alive when I read them.


Other cool things:

Have you read the Valentine books? What's your favorite thing about them?

Thanks to HarperCollins and TLC Book Tours for both these books and this wonderful contest!

Comments

  1. I loved the Big Stone Gap Series but it had been a while since I have read anything by Trigiani - until I read Very Valentine and Brava Valentine - I loved them both! My review for Very Valentine will be up today and Brava Valentine soon.

    Hope you get to read these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Very Valentine and can't wait to read its sequel! Trigiani is a fantastic writer who creates such memorable characters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson