america's next top model

I miss Diana. Still, this episode was quite entertaining. I am thoroughly enjoying this season, and I honestly am not rooting for anyone to stay or go. They are all good tv. Here are my favorite moments and dialogue from this week's episode:

"I can't wait to have some stimulating conversation." - Renee, on the way to a party where we see her talking to Nicole Richie about who the biggest bitch in the cast is.

"I think you're real lame. I'm Jael." - Jael, introducing herself to Jason Wahler of Laguna Beach. I give him credit for laughing as hard as I did.

"Don't mess that up; it's Hermes." - Benny Medina, who kindly handed Dionne his handkerchief while she cried about missing her daughter.

50 Cent pushed Jael into the pool. Twice (or perhaps the second shot was a replay). I'm still not sure if he was kidding, but his distaste for Jael was amusing.

"He loves music, and that's all that really matters to me in a human being." - Jael, on 50 Cent.

As an endnote, Top Model is endlessly irritation in one aspect: the women have been wearing the same outfit every episode for their interviews. I know the events of the season all take place in a short amount of time. If I produced reality television, I would improve this practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson