This American Life

Two of my favorite things are coming together: This American Life and television! I hope it works. Unfortunately, it will air on Showtime, which I don't subscribe to. This new development may push me over the edge, as I'm already tempted by The Tudors. Showtime is quickly catching up to HBO with their original series. As an added temptation, Showtime has also placed the first two episodes of The Tudors online. I wish HBO would start placing shows online instead of OnDemand; DirectTV doesn't carry OnDemand.

http://www.thislife.org/ has three television trailers of This American Life available to view online

and

episode one online at http://www.sho.com/site/thisamericanlife/video.do?source=blogs (thanks to my fabulous roommate for the episode link)

This American Life (the tv show) premieres Thursday, March 22 at 10:30 p.m. Eastern on Showtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson