book review: cold hit by linda fairstein (reread)

My love of Linda Fairstein's mystery novels is well documented, and Cold Hit has a special place in my heart because it's about art. In recent years, Linda Fairstein has become well known for using the city of New York almost as a character itself. In her most recent novels, she transforms historic institutions in New York beautifully. In many ways, Cold Hit begins this tradition.

Despite having read this book several years ago, I still learned a lot about New York and art, and the mystery itself is fascinating. I'm so glad I took the time to reread it and remember all the things I love about this novel.

Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Challenges: 100+ Reading Challenge, Support Your Local Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson